The Complete Vegetable Cookbook: A Seasonal, Zero-Waste Guide to Cooking with Vegetables by James Strawbridge
**Forthcoming 02 November 2021** Pre-Order Now to reserve a copy! **สั่งจองล่วงหน้าได้เลยเพื่อให้ได้รับอย่างรวดเร็วเมื่อหนังสือออก**
A must-have guide for every cook on how to prepare, store, and cook fresh seasonal vegetables with confidence and keep waste to a minimum. From asparagus and artichoke to fennel and celeriac, James Strawbridge has your veg box covered!
Whether you are looking to include more veg in your diet, moving to a vegan or meat-free lifestyle, or looking for some flavor inspiration for your dishes, this is a vegetarian cookbook with a difference—giving you the confidence and knowledge to safely prepare and cook the edible parts of seasonal vegetables.
- Covers more than 60 vegetables organized by seasonality
- Over 135 delicious vegetarian recipes for you to enjoy - including main meals, light lunches and sides
- Detailed information on plant varieties with annotated photographs displaying the edible parts of each vegetable
- Learn the best way to prepare, store, and preserve your favorite veg
- Handy zero-waste top tips and practical tricks throughout to make your vegetables last longer
- Sustainable leftover solutions from stocks, and drying techniques to pickling, fermenting, and roasting
James Strawbridge showcases more than 60 vegetables, season by season, exploring each plant's unique characteristics, different varieties, and how best to prepare produce in your kitchen. An advocate of zero-waste cooking, James also shares how you can make use of all that's edible from root to bloom with ideas on preserving and storing.
Rustle up one of James' family favorites—a warming fennel gratin for a cosy autumn evening meal; watercress, pear, and walnut tart; or even cucumber peel gin, and discover how the humble vegetable can deliver utmost flavor all year round.
A refreshing take on the classic recipe book, The Complete Vegetable Cookbook is a staple in the kitchen or a fantastic gift for food lovers and allotment growers alike!
304 pages, Hardcover, November 2021.
We Also Recommend