The Art of Spiritual Healing (new edition): Chakra and Energy Bodywork
Uncover new ways to connect with the incredible healing energy that is always flowing through you in this second edition of Keith Sherwood’s bestselling book. Expanding the scope beyond physical disease, The Art of Spiritual Healing now has chapters on healing energetic traumas and relationships, as well as maintaining wellness in a complex and stressful world. Many original healing techniques have also been streamlined and simplified, making it easier to enrich your body, soul, and spirit.
Featuring new illustrations, new mudra practices, and step-by-step directions to new and classic techniques, this handbook helps you build and maintain good health. In addition to becoming a wellspring for the Divine healing energy, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop “attention,” a key factor in energy work and healing
- See and feel auras, and use them as a diagnostic tool
- Open and balance the chakras
- Use vibrational, polarization, and empathetic techniques
- Channel energy from a distance
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.