Launch Into Interior Design: A Beginner's Guide to the Industry
**if not in-store, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery** หากหนังสือหมดจากหน้าร้าน เราจะส่งภายใน 10-14 วัน**
Love interior design? Learn all the insider tips for designing amazing homes and launching a decorating career today!Save years of hands-on training needed to create a well-thought-out and desirable home design. Here is what you will learn in this book:
- Designer tools, marketing, and tips that save years in hands-on training
- Understanding the psychology around interior design and decorating
- Proper stages of product and color selection when designing or renovating a home
- Cabinet selection and how to refurbish
- Flooring types including pro's and con's
- Coordination of countertops and backsplash
- Selecting lighting and metal hardware
- Designing with custom and store-bought furniture
- Designing and selecting custom blinds and draperies
- Working with area rugs, artwork, and décor
- Choosing the right paint, paint color, and application
- Color psychology and selection
- Developing relationships with customers, trades, contractors, and salespeople
Written for people considering a career in interior design and decorating, Launch into Interior Design also helps anyone interested in designing homes for themselves, friends, or clients. With this book, designers will have an insider's advantage to launch their careers into the stars!
Jenny Kennedy has over fifteen years of expert knowledge in design, paint, window coverings, wallpaper, and flooring poured into one convenient, easy-to-read guide. Jenny also provides must-have tips on writing a business plan and marketing strategies with her business management expertise.
1.42 cms H x 22.86 cms L x 15.24 cms W 268 pages, Hardcover, April 2021.
We Also Recommend