Berlin Like a Local: By the People Who Call It Home
**if not in-store, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery** หากหนังสือหมดจากหน้าร้าน เราจะส่งภายใน 10-14 วัน**
Experience the real Berlin!
Discover the heart of Berlin on your next visit. Find the best spots, must-sees and restaurants off the beaten path. This local guide to Berlin encapsulates all this German city's hidden gems -- from vintage shopping and street art to flea markets in Kreuzberg and secret speakeasies.
This travel guide to Berlin includes:
- Narrative style throughout, making the local, personal voice central to every entry
- Structured by six themes and subsequent sub-themes, rather than areas, to echo how people are traveling, rather than where. Themes include Eat, Drink, Shop and more!
- Each entry includes its unique address so readers can pinpoint precisely where they are heading
- Each theme ends with a tour spread, dedicated to a specific interest or experience. For example, "An Arab Foodie Tour through Neukölln" and "A Record Store Trail through Kreuzkölln"
- Created keeping in mind readers traveling in a post-Covid world
this vibrant city is endlessly enticing. But it's not all about the Reichstag and the East Side
Gallery. Beyond the well-trodden sights there's a secret side of the city -- and who better
to guide you to it than the locals?
From New York and London to Paris and Tokyo, there are more places to discover with these niche local guides! Written by the people who call it home, the Like A Local series from DK takes you beyond the tourist track to experience the heart and soul of each city!
1.02 cms H x 18.03 cms L x 13.21 cms W, 192 pages, Hardcover, February 2022.
We Also Recommend