Amazing Art Adventures: Around the World in 400 Immersive Experiences by Yolanda Zappaterra
**Forthcoming 7 July 2021** Pre-Order Now to reserve a copy!**หนังสือออกวันที่ 7 กรกฎาคม 2564 นี้ สั่งจองล่วงหน้าได้เลยเพื่อให้ได้รับอย่างรวดเร็วเมื่อหนังสือออก**
Aimed at all of us who travel to learn about new places and cultures, the book gathers together hundreds of unforgettable art experiences around the world, acting as an inspirational travel guide for anyone interested in art. From the Lightning Field in New Mexico to an art island in Japan, expert guide Yolanda Zappaterra leads us on a comprehensive, worldwide tour of bucket list destinations for every season.
Divided into sections by continent, the book is a thrilling cultural journey, an insider's guide to the visual arts that suggests different ways to experience art beyond the usual galleries and institutions, leads readers to art in unusual places, creates trails that will give insights into the lives of famous artists as well as putting the spotlight on more interesting and unknown works in well known museums.
Through more than 400 entries, plus photographs and maps, the book expands our understanding and appreciation of the world's art in exciting new ways.
- Uncover a Chagall masterpiece in a tiny Kentish church
- Follow a land art map of North America from the Spiral Jetty and Lightning Fields to Seven Magic Mountains and the Star Axis
- Trip the light fantastic at the Atelier des Lumières in Paris
- Delight in the sinuous curves of Oscar Niemeyer's MAC in Rio de Janeiro
- Lay your head in a very arty bed at the aha Shakaland Hotel & Zulu Cultural Village
- Be dazzled by recycled ceramics at the Rock Garden of Chandigarh in northern India
- Exercise body and mind with a walk along London's Art Line
- Be blown away by Tacoma's Museum of Glass
- Trek into the Brazilian rainforest for art in the jungle at the Inhotim Art Museum
- Sample big cheeses in Switzerland at Art Basel
- Cross the Seto Inland Sea to land at the art island of Naoshima in Japan
- Walk among the gods and monsters of Niki de Saint Phalle's Tuscan Tarot Garden
- Commune with a unicorn at the Met Cloisters in New York
- See the seeds of Africa's future art scene in a former grain silo at the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary African Art in Cape Town
- Enter a field of light in Uluru, Australia
We Also Recommend